AIDA64 6 Extreme / Engineer Edition
Offers you a tool for this task, called System Stability Test. It uses the AIDA64 Benchmark Module, which is heavily optimized for all 32-bit and 64-bit x86 processors. Thanks to this it can put an excessive load on the system, driving all parts of the CPU to the maximum, yielding in very high levels of power usage and heat dissipation. With the System Stability Test you can diagnose the stability and reliability of your PC.
You can also verify the cooling performance with realtime updated graphs measuring temperatures, fan speeds and voltage levels. Measurement statistics are available to register the minimum, maximum and average sensor readings while running the stress test.
Read More : Nero Burning ROM 2020 v22.0.1006 Free Download
When you build a new computer, overclock or tune one, or when you experience mysterious freezes and system failures, you need to test the system for stability under heavy load to find the weak point or a faulty hardware component.
- Title: AIDA64 v6.10.5224 Beta Extreme / Engineer Edition
- Developer: FinalWire Ltd
- License: Shareware
- Language: English
- OS: Windows
AIDA64 5 Extreme Edition
This program is a streamlined Windows diagnostic and benchmarking software for home users. AIDA64 5 Extreme Edition provides a wide range of features to assist in overclocking, hardware error diagnosis, stress testing, and sensor monitoring. It has unique capabilities to assess the performance of the processor, system memory, and disk drives.
Download AIDA64 Beta Full for PC
Features of AIDA64 6 Beta Download
- Level information about motherboard and CPU
- Details of the video drivers and monitor
- Information about all storage devices
- Exhaustive information about network adapters, multimedia and input devices
- Large amount of information about networking status, remote access, network resources and Internet settings
- Detailed information about installed programs, scheduled tasks and startup programs