Reallusion Cartoon Animator 4.11.1123.1
Reallusion Cartoon Animator (formerly known as CrazyTalk Animator) is a 2D animation software designed for both ability of entry and productivity.
You can turn images to animated characters, control characters with your expressions, generate lipsync animation from audio, accomplish 3d parallax scenes, produce 2D visual effects, access content resources, and wield a comprehensive photoshop pipeline to rapidly customize characters and create content.
Release Info :
- Title: Reallusion Cartoon Animator v4.11.1123.1 Pipeline
- License: Shareware
- Language: Multilingual
- OS: Windows
- Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit).
- Dual core CPU or higher
- 4 GB RAM or higher recommended
- 10 GB free hard disk space or higher recommended
- Display Resolution: 1440 x 900 or higher
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce 9800 GX2 or higher /ATI Radeon HD 4890 Series or higher
- Video Memory: 1 GB RAM or higher recommended
– English, German, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese.
Features of Reallusion Cartoon Animator 4 Full
ENHANCED CHARACTER ANIMATION
This WIP 1 demonstrates how Reallusion made 2D Character Animation more precise, powerful, yet more intuitive.
Smart IK (Inverse Kinematic)
Simple and functional design sets Reallusion Cartoon Animator apart from other 2D Animation tools. Just lock the character feet to have perfect non-sliding foot contact, and lock the character’s hand to get a precise interaction with props or scene.
Easy IK Editing
- Stretches, squatting, and hip rotation made simple by moving the hip bone.
- Easy-locking feet and hands for unlimited motion possibilities.
- Position character end effectors for precise IK interaction.
Intuitive Auto IK/FK Switch
- Drag-and-move end effectors for IK editing, directly rotate joins for FK editing.
- Intuitive pose-to-pose editing without switching IK and FK modes.
- One transform timeline track can keep End Effector Constraints and it’s Effective Range.
- Set keys only to Selected Body Parts, or to Full Body motion layers.
- Freely extend any character’s end segments – head, hands and feet.
- Rubber-band stretch midpoint segments like elbow, waist, knee.
- After releasing stretching, the segment can resume to its original length.
- Stretch neck and torso parts by locking hands and feet.
- Smoothly interpolate stretch animation, and add Motion Curve for timing control.
Precise Scene and Prop Interaction
- Lock hands and feet to precisely interact with scene objects.
- IK Constraints – use “Keep End Effort Rotation” to tip toe or bend wrist, or use “Keep End Effector Angle” to sustain feet angle on the skateboard or bicycle pedal.
- Use “Keep Bend Direction” to ensure character’s elbow or knee always bend at the right direction.
- Lock hand and feet to make stable spider-like crawling movement.
Download Reallusion Cartoon Animator Pipeline Full for PC
If you extract file Need Password Zip You can find → Here