Nikon Camera Control PRO
Enables remote control of the settings on most Nikon digital SLRs. Connection between the computer and camera may be via USB cable, or through wired or wireless LAN using a wireless transmitter.
Advanced camera features are supported including LiveView, the Picture Control system and the Viewer, which collectively enable the preview and selection of images prior to transfer to a computer.
- Title: Nikon Camera Control Pro v2.29.1a
- License: Shareware
- Language: ENG/GER/FRE/SPA/TUR
- OS: Windows / MacOSX
Features of Nikon Camera Control Download
- Remote control of most Nikon digital SLR settings, including exposure mode, shutter speed and aperture, from a computer.
- Direct transfer of images from a camera to a computer and workflow management of all procedures from shooting to saving images.
- Enhanced Viewer function enables thumbnail display of images stored on a computer.
Features are added for the D5 and D500:
- Unified flash control is now supported.
- Users can choose the maximum ISO sensitivity for flash photography and edit IPTC information
- Burst shooting can now be initiated with the Start and AF and Start buttons
Features Now available during live view:
- The user can choose whether to enlarge the live view display when the window size surpasses the dimensions of the live view image obtained from the camera
- Users can now customize and choose the color of the live view grid display. Users of the D4, D4S, and D5 can choose whether to match the display to the grid used by the camera
Download Nikon Camera Control Pro Full for PC
If you extract file need Password zip you can find → Here