PowerArchiver 2019 Standard
Now is available as a free download from our software library. This is an award-winning archive utility for the Windows family. It provides support for most compressed and encoded files, as well as access to many powerful features and tools through an easy to use interface that seamlessly integrates with Windows Explorer.
PowerArchiver 2016 enables you to create ISO images, either by ripping the CD/DVD/BD with Disc Grabber, or directly with files from your hard disk. With PowerArchiver’s Virtual Drive feature, you can also mount ISO images into Windows so they appear like a normal drive and you can browse inside. PowerArchiver 2016 offers hundreds of features, yet remains easy to use, small and fast.
Novice users will find a familiar interface complete with tutorial and detailed help, while more experienced users can take advantage of full Explorer integration, multiple encryption methods and advanced compression algorithms.
- Title: PowerArchiver 2019 Professional 19.00.58
- Developer: ConeXware, Inc
- License: Shareware
- Language: Multilingual
- OS: Windows
Windows 10 / 8.1/ 8 / Vista / XP / Server 2016
Read More : AnimaShooter Pioneer 220.127.116.11 Free Download
Features of PowerArchiver 2019 Download
- Complete built-in support for 7-ZIP, ZIP, CAB, LHA (LZH), TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2, BH, RAR, ARJ, ARC, ACE, ZOO, GZ, and BZIP2 file formats
- Support for reading and extracting disc image formats: ISO, BIN, IMG and NRG
- Built-in support for XXE, UUE, and yENC encoded files and full MIME (Base 64) support
- Creating ZIP and CAB and PAE encrypted self-extracting archives using a Wizard interface
- Support for unlimited size ZIP archives, with improved performance when working with 100,000+ files and Deflate64, providing improved compression results (both size and speed)
- Complete support for PKZIP 4.0 and PKZIP 4.5 disk spanning
- Compression Profiles to store frequently used compression settings
- Full support for ZIP AES encryption, 128-bit/192-bit/256-bit (supports: PKZip 5.1 (full), Secure Zip 8.0 and WinZip 9.0 AE-1 & AE-2) and proprietary PAE format using 5 different methods: Blowfish (128-bit), DES (64-bit), Triple DES (128-bit), AES 128-bit, and AES 256-bit
- Uploading archives or backups directly to FTP or SFTP (SSH) sites with multiple profiles supported and timeout option
- Password manager for saving frequently used passwords
- Tool for creating PBS backup scripts and running automated backups