R-Wipe & Clean 20.0 Build 2260
You can download R-Wipe & Clean from our software library for free. R-Wipe and Clean was developed to be a comprehensive solution to wipe useless files and maintain your computer privacy.
It irretrievably deletes private records of your online and off-line activities, such as temporary Internet files, history, cookies, autocomplete forms and passwords, swap files, recently opened documents lists, Explorer MRU (most recently used) lists, temporary files, and traces from more than 300 third-party applications, thus freeing up your disk space.
The utility wipes files and unused disk space using either fast or secure-erase algorithms. All files and folders may be entered in wipe lists to erase them in a single procedure. Supports both the FAT and NTFS file systems. You can combine separate wiping and cleaning tasks and launch them to begin erasing immediately or set them to begin erasing procedures as a background task at predefined times or events.
- Title: R-Wipe & Clean v20.0 Build 2260
- License: Shareware
- Language: Multilingual
- OS: Windows
Features of R-Wipe & Clean Download
- Trace cleaning from Skype includes the Chat History, Call History, Stored Chat Properties, Received Files, Sent Files, Sent SMS Messages, and Unauthorized Contacts tabs, and others. Scheduler and Boss key also support Skype.
- Full support for Mozilla Firefox 4.0. Improved cleaning for Cookies, History, Stored Text in Forms, Stored Passwords, Downloads.
- Improved application handling in the Application Traces section.
- Cleaning traces from Windows Live Messenger. Such event is added to the Scheduler.
- Cleaning traces from AOL Instant Messenger. Such event is added to the Scheduler and Boss Key.
- The Boss Key for emergency Web-browser closing.
- Ultimate pop-up blocker.
- Stealth mode.
- Customizable system integration: Most wipe and delete operations can be performed directly from Windows.
- Password protection.
Download R-Wipe & Clean Full for PC
If you extract file need Password zip you can find → Here