VMware Workstation Player Commercial
now is available as a free download from our software library. VMware Workstation Player provides a streamlined user interface for creating, running, and evaluating operating systems and applications in a virtual machine regardless of the operating system.
This software with its intuitive interface and virtual machine setup, Workstation Player is the easiest way to deliver a virtual desktop to all of your employees, contractors, or customers. It’s now easier than ever to start a trial with VMware Workstation Player.
- Title: VMware Workstation Player Commercial v15.5.1 Build 15018445
- Developer: VMware Inc
- License: Shareware
- Language: English
- OS: Windows
- Windows 7 x64/8 x64/2008 x64/10 x64/Server 2016.
- 64-bit x86 Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or equivalent, AMD Athlon™ 64 FX Dual Core Processor or equivalent
- 1.3GHz or faster core speed
- 2GB RAM minimum/ 4GB RAM recommended
Features of VMware Workstation Player Commercial
- VMware Workstation Player is a streamlined desktop virtualization application that runs one or more operating systems on the same computer without rebooting.
- Workstation Player now supports DirectX 10 and OpenGL 3.3 delivering a more fluid and responsive experience when running 3D applications.
Read More : WinArchiver 4.7 Free Download [Latest Version]
- Workstation Player has been optimized to support high resolution 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) displays for Desktops and QHD+ (3200×1800) displays used in laptops and x86 tablets providing you with a crisp and detailed experience.
- VMware Workstation Player has the ability to run restricted virtual machines created by VMware Workstation Pro or VMware Fusion Pro.