Our software library provides a free download of Windows WhatsApp. The default file names for the offline installer of the program are WhatsAppSetup.exe, WhatsApp64Setup.exe, etc. The official WhatsApp desktop application has been available for Windows operating systems for quite some time, but the application is already available.
The application can synchronize messages between the WhatsApp application on your smartphone and desktop, so you can continue your conversations or start new ones from your Windows PC.
- Title: WhatsApp For Windows v0.3.9308
- License: Freeware
- Language: Multilingual
- OS: Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10.
WhatsApp Download 2019
Facebook-owned WhatsApp is currently one of the highest used IM service in the world, and it competes with Google Hangouts, Viber, IMO, WeChat, LINE, Hike, Facebook’s Messenger, and other services. WhatsApp is compatible with Windows 7 and later operating systems.
Features of Windows WhatsApp Portable
Using WhatsApp for Windows
- Win WhatsApp acted as an extension of our Smartphone, which needed to run the mobile app for it to work. We placed our phone close to the computer for the best experience, but we could as well leave it in the pocket after the initial setup.
- When we launched the app for the first time, we needed to scan a QR code with its mobile counterpart. We pressed the Menu button on the mobile app and tapped WhatsApp Web, which allowed us to scan the code on the computer.
- Once we had scanned the code, all the conversations on our mobile app were loaded onto the desktop version. We did not manually add any contact, as the program intuitively imported them from the phone. We seamlessly continued with our chats from the computer, where typing was more convenient. In addition to using a large keyboard, we had access to all keyboard shortcuts, which made our work even easier.
- We could send messages, pictures and attachments, record voice messages and manage our message history from the computer. The program saved our messages, and we did not need to worry about missing pushed notifications.
- The Menu option on the mobile app allowed us to view all web and desktop clients logged into our account.